When it comes to the conversation about race, are you…
- Afraid to ask questions or speak up for fear of “saying it wrong?”
- Tired of divisive messages from the noisy extremes?
- Overwhelmed by the amount of information and unsure where to find reliable sources?
If you feel that way, I completely understand. I’ve been in your shoes.
About three years ago, God started to gently but firmly teach me (Amy Carroll) through race education experts and loving friends. I’m not an expert, in fact I still feel like a beginner, but I have some valuable resources and experiences to share from my journey.
If you’d like to be part of a private Facebook group
, a safe, shame-free environment to learn and grow, for 30 days of committed community around racial reconciliation, please search 30 Days Toward Unity and Love and ask to join.
Starting the week of Jun 14, we’ll process one small, daily piece of information together. Each week, there will be:
- A chance to process questions with no fear of attack
- Scriptural encouragement
- Links to trusted resources
- Interviews with women of color who generously share their perspective
Note: This group
will close to new members on Friday, June 19th. If you'd like to join, you must answer at least one question and agree to the group rules. Hope to see you there!