Are you in a place where you feel like something is MISSING? You put in all that hard work but you can’t help wondering, what’s the point?
In this segment, you’ll hear from guest expert Aaron Walker as he shares what it will take to help you live a life of SIGNIFICANCE and MEANING. He’ll show you how to reach your full potential, discover your identity, and so much more!
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll walk away in this episode:
- What it means to be “Significant” [5:50]
- How to get rid of selfishness and people-pleasing; [10:00]
- Aaron’s LIFE changing moment; [14:30]
- Is there a conflict between significance and success? [20:00]
- Aaron’s game-changing strategies for success; [26:30]
- Getting a better grasp on your IDENTITY; [34:00]
- And more...
Resources mentioned on this episode:
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions
. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more
and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show. Genius Network
is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only
. Click here to learn more
. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here
– which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: