By Hangar Flying - Hangar Flying Podcast
In this week's commercial pilot podcast
we are joined by Keith a freight dog to talk about piloting for a cargo airline. We discuss:
- The continued issues with lasers being used around airports
- The recent recount of the A380 engine problem
- Working hours and schedules at a smaller freight airline that feeds the larger cargo companies
- Fast student pilot training
- The differences in schedules between flying freight and passengers
- and more...
Keith will be joining us again, let us know in the comments below any freight flying questions you have.
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "HF 5: Freight Dogs". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.