In today's episode we interview a million-dollar lotto winner to find out can money buy you happiness and how he spent his money.
Breakdown of this episode
- Joel shares how he bought the ticket and chose the winning numbers
- Joel explains how he almost lost the ticket and had no idea he had even won
- Is this a prank? Joel tells us what he thought the moment they told him he had won a million dollars
- How he spent the money
- He reveals if he kept working
- How family and friends reacted
- How his relationships changed due to the money
- What happened in the years after his win
- How the lotto changed his relationship with money forever
- The best thing he purchased
- His biggest lessons learned and regrets
This episode was brought to you by Tropeaka.
USE CODE: HAPPYHOUR15 for 15% off your first purchase.
If you would like to show your support for Happy Hour please 'subscribe' on Apple Podcasts and 'follow' on Spotify and we would j'adore it if you would rate and review x
Lucy Jackson @Lucykatejackson
& Nikki Westcott @nikkiwestcottt @wethe_wildones
Guest: JoelThis podcast is part of The Spin Studio
Executive Producer: Courtney Mangan @courtneymangan
Technical Producer: Aaron Butler @aaronbutler_
To shop Jagger & Stone visit http://www.jaggerandstone.com