Please welcome our husbands, Cody (Nina) & Zach (Liz) to the Wine & Shine Podcast! We get into the nitty-gritty of relationships, and play “Know Ya Boo” a la Tom Haverford from NBC’s Parks & Recreation. This may be the most fun we’ve had on Wine & Shine so far! Don’t miss this episode.
- Wine of the Day: Menage a Trois 2014 Red Blend
- How we met, and Gypsy music, perhaps?
- Our questions for the husbands
- What’s the one thing you want women to understand about their men?
- What is your favorite part of being married?
- Sidecar: magical numbers, and Zach ruins everything
- More Questions!
- When deep in an argument with your significant other, what is your best idea to resolve the issue?
- What would you love to see more of from your wife?
- What is your idea of the perfect date night?
- Do you think it’s important for wives to enjoy their husbands’ hobbies?
- You pick: chick flick or a musical?
- What is one thing you love about us?
- It’s time to “Know Ya Boo!”
- One wellness tip from each of the husbands
- Seventh Son Brewing Company (Featured Beer: Humulus Nimbus Super-Pale Ale)
- 1101 N 4th St, Columbus, OH 43201
- Actual Brewing Company
- 655 N James Rd, Columbus, OH 43219