If you're aspiring to be a standout industry leader, this interview is full of gems and practical takeaways to help you get there.
Come listen in as we chat about:
- The secret weapon to thriving in your business that the entrepreneurial world isn’t doing a good job of teaching you (and it has nothing to do with having a kickass sales funnel or 50k followers)
- Understanding the layers of personal psychology that are wrapped up in your business & influencing your success
- How to get over your fear of putting yourself out there in your business (hint: it might involve improv)
- Why connection & relatability to your audience are EVERYTHING in your business
- How your past is influencing your present business - and how to say a Good Goodbye to it so you can break through the stuck-ness.
ABOUT OUR GUEST:
Dr. Gladys Ato is a clinical psychologist, leadership & personal growth expert, speaker and author of The Good Goodbye: How to Navigate Change and Loss in Life, Love, and Work. She mentors talented entrepreneurs, service providers, and rising stars to take BIG next steps to become the Next Big Leader.
Recognized as a Latina leader by Hispanic Executive magazine and winner of the Women Worth Watching in Education award, Dr. Ato has appeared in top publications and podcasts including TEDx Lincoln Square, NPR, NBC News, The Unmistakable Creative, Thought Catalog and more. In 2017, her blog, Bridging Consciousness, was named one of the top 50 consciousness websites in the world.
Dr. Ato has educated & mentored hundreds of individuals and several organizations in various medical, mental health, education, and nonprofit settings. Today, she works with clients through private mentoring, organizational consultation, courses, and speaking engagements. You can find her strolling the streets of San Francisco with her pup, Lovebug, hunting for stylish estate sale treasures and satisfying her foodie palate.
Learn more about Gladys here: www.drgladysato.com
ABOUT THE PODCAST:
Take the FREE quiz to discover your Authority Brand Style: www.heartbehindhustle.com/quiz
Subscribe (and give us a 5-star review) on iTunes! You can do it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/heart-behind-h…
ABOUT YOUR HOSTS:
Kamila Gornia, founder of the Heart Behind Hustle® movement, is the powerhouse business + marketing strategist for coaches and experts who want to amplify their income and impact online with leverage-based offers and authority marketing, while staying in integrity with their purpose and unique personality. She has been featured on Forbes, Inc., Entrepreneur.com, Huffington Post, and others.
Michelle Lewis, founder of Visibility Vixen® is a Visibility Expert who specializes in helping established entrepreneurs skyrocket their visibility, launch their unique show strategy and start landing press for their brand through her programs Visibility Vault and Visible Press. She is also the host of “The Visible Entrepreneur” podcast and has been featured on Entrepreneur On Fire, The Huffington Post, LadyBossBlogger and JustLuxe.