James Studdart is a solutions architect and technical team lead, specialising in the .Net stack, with over 10yrs experience in the development industry. He has work in a multitude of different sectors including, but not limited to, Holidays, Intentional freight, medical and automotive.
James recently started a new podcast to help other developers progress in their careers by asking the experts the questions you want to ask but maybe don't have the time to.
Show notes at http://hellotechpros.com/james-studdart-career/
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- Why developers struggle with Imposter Syndrome.
- How to decide which framework to use when new ones are popping up every day.
- The biggest mistake holding intermediate developers' careers back.
- How James launched his own developer podcast.
- How to avoid gettign pigeon-holed into one technology.