In season one of Home Care Now, we explored becoming a lean agency. Over the last five episodes, we discussed how to increase efficiency and productivity across the organization.
In this episode, hear the highlights and advice from each guest on how to become a lean agency from the perspective of their expertise.
Get the expert’s advice on:
- Preventing litigation from Angelo Spinola from Littler Mendelson
- Combining a large field force post acquisition or merger from Jennifer Maxwell from Maxwell Healthcare Associates
- Improving retention and recruiting Sydney Axelrod from the Home Care Aide Council
- Keeping caregivers safe through emergency preparedness by Kim Skehan from Simione Healthcare Consulting
- Connecting systems across the ecosystem through interoperability with AJ Peterson from Netsmart
Go more in-depth on each topic by listening to the full episode on www.celltrak.com
Full Episodes:How to Prevent Litigation and Wage Disputes
. Angelo Spinola, Attorney at Littler Mendelson. Ensure that you comply with wage and hour requirements.
After the M&A Transaction: Combining Large Field F…
. Jennifer Maxwell, President at Maxwell Healthcare Associates. Learn about the hard work of achieving scale.
New Perspectives on Caregiver Recruiting & Retenti…
. Sydney Axelrod, Foundation Manager at Home Care Aide Council. Engage caregivers in creative ways.
Caregiver Safety: Preparing for the Unexpected
. Kimberly Skehan, Director of Regulatory and Quality Consulting, Simione Healthcare Consultants. Stay connected with caregivers so you are there when they need you.
Going Beyond Interoperability Standards
. AJ Peterson, VP/GM of Interoperability and Consumer Engagement, Netsmart. Understand the practical side of interoperability and integration.