Ask an Adaptive Riding Instructor is a mini-series answering questions submitted from instructors all over the globe!
In this episode I answer the question: "Can a horse wear a fly mask during an adaptive riding lesson?"
While answering the question I'll talk about:
- Safety considerations when an equine wears a fly mask during a lesson.
- My preferred "layering" of the fly mask with other equipment.
- Important actions and thoughts to take before deciding if a horse wears a fly mask during class
- Is a fly mask a good fit for every horse?
- Are there any standards that say horses can/can’t wear fly masks during lessons?
For more EAAT Instructor resources and education visit HoofFallsandFootfalls.com OR IntuitiveInstructorClub.com
Want your question featured on this series? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/hooffallsandfootfalls/support