Thanks for listening to our discussion about Bosses! If you'd like to leave us some feedback
, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke
, & @HrzntlTrnsfr
. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here
, or support the show here
. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
HT Tee-Shirts: Here in time for Christmas
Featured Patron: Dawn B.
Dear Hive Mind
- David asks the Vectors for suggestions about helping increase student assessment item comprehension AND/OR help with the observation that his 27 student section of Honors Chemistry consistently scores lower on assessments than his 19 student section. Help him hive mind!
This Week's Topic: Effective Science Bosses
- The best boss is probably not someone you think of as your boss.
- You can’t be a good boss if you aren’t a good manager.
- How does a boss effectively move a department?
- What are the differences between being a good boss of teachers and a good teacher of children?
- How does a boss deliver the bad news effectively?
- Dear Bosses: Don’t lie. Also, communicate with your teachers.
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "Episode 46: Make Way for Spoon-Licker". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.