Do you identify as being slightly nerdy? Are you interested in fitness or being fit? Then you will love hearing today's guest, Steve Kamb.
Steve is the founder of NerdFitness.com, a site that provides fitness/wellness tips and articles to people who identify as being a bit nerdy.
In this episode, Steve shares how and why he decided to launch NerdFitness.com, why his “average Joe and Jane” technique has been so successful, and his take on the best video game of all time. Listen in to hear all of that and so much more on today’s edition of How Did You Get Into That?.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How does Steve define nerdiness?
- What kind of content does NerdFitness provide?
- What it was like growing up in a town called Sandwich!
- Steve shares how to turn your fitness struggles into successes.
- How to corner a market in your niche.
- How living a “double life” led to NerdFitness’ success.
- Steve's suggestions for making money through your website.
- And much, much more!