Neurosurgeon and author Mark McLaughlin shares the science of fear and what to do about it.
1) How fear affects our decision-making
2) How to manage your fears effectively
3) The two techniques to help you outthink your fears
Mark McLaughlin is a practicing board-certified neurosurgeon, a national media commentator, author of the book Cognitive Dominance: A Brain Surgeon’s Quest to Outthink Fear, and acclaimed keynote speaker.
He is the founder of Princeton Brain and Spine Care where he practices surgery focusing on trigeminal neuralgia and cervical spine surgery. McLaughlin is also a thought leader in performance enhancement and physician hospital relations.
Items Mentioned in the Show
Thank you, sponsors!
- Magic Spoon. Enjoy free shipping on delicious, healthy, high-protein cereal that reminds you of childhood. Free shipping on the variety pack at magicspoon.com/HTBA.
- formstack. Get home earlier with simplified workflows. Visit formstack.com/awesome for a 14-day free trial.
- Fender Play. Learn to play an instrument with your first two weeks FREE at fender.com/AWESOME.