We get caught up in digital but at the end of the day, TV still has over $70b in ad spend each year. - Bri Pinnow
Bri Pinnow [@BriennaP
] has over 12 years of experience in digital sales, operations, solution architecture and product management. She has worked with some of the world's largest retail, financial services, automotive, CPG, insurance brands and advertising agencies and has implemented effective cross-channel strategies that harness the power of audience data and analytics.
For over 30 years, Experian Marketing Services [@ExperianMkt
] has been a global leader in data-driven marketing. Today, the Experian Marketing Suite provides over 10,000 brands with consumer insights, analytics and marketing technology to drive customer acquisition, increase customer loyalty and improve marketing return on investment.
In This Episode:
- What is Addressable TV and why is it so important?
- What Bri does as a part of the Experian marketing division
- How Experian uses the marketing suite to help marketers own the identity of their prospects and turn it into actionable strategies.
- Why it's important to meet customers where they are.
- How Experian Marketing developed their focus on addressable marketing.
IMA Leader 018 Brian Wong: CEO of Kiip [http://imanetwork.org/018-brian-wong
IMA Leader Video Podcast [Bit.ly/ImaLeaderVideo]