“At the end of the day, TV is still king.” - Brienna Pinnow
Brienna Pinnow @BriennaP
has over 12 years of experience in digital sales, operations, solution architecture and product management. She has worked with some of the world's largest retail, financial services, automotive, CPG, insurance brands and advertising agencies and has implemented effective cross-channel strategies that harness the power of audience data and analytics.
For over 30 years, Experian Marketing Services @ExperianMkt
has been a global leader in data-driven marketing. Today, the Experian Marketing Suite provides over 10,000 brands with consumer insights, analytics and marketing technology to drive customer acquisition, increase customer loyalty and improve marketing return on investment.
In This Episode:
- How does Experian Marketing Services differ from Experian?
- Why is Addressable TV such a hot topic?
- How does coordination between TV and other channels improve purchase intent?
- The truth about cord cutters and the state of the industry.
- How TV advertising has changed with Addressable TV
- How exactly does Addressable TV Work?
- How you can use Addressable TV to track your return on ad spend