“The internet has changed from a content consumption platform to a content creation platform.” - Aseem Badshah
In This Episode:
- How Aseem launched his first business “scriptopia”.
- What it was like managing Microsoft’s Facebook presence in the early days.
- What his company, Uptown Treehouse, does for clients.
- The “aha” moment that lead to Socedo.
- Why a “broadcast” approach doesn’t work with social.
- Why Socedo’s logo is a penguin.
Aseem Badshah (@aseemb
) is the founder and CEO at Socedo. He spends his time working on products to help brands leverage new media to build relationships with their target audience.
) helps B2B marketers fill their funnel with automated social media lead generation. Our web solution makes it easy to find a target audience on social networks then engage them at scale while syncing directly with marketing automation and CRM systems.