In This Episode:
- Why supply chain and logistics is a great first job to get a “global” experience of the world.
- What it was like working at LEGO during its turnaround period.
- Why he was hesitant to accept another job in the toy industry.
- How SmartCentres developed the idea for Penguin pickup and Penguin Fresh.
- How paying attention to the direction the world is going can lead to great ideas.
Our job was to figure out how we could free up some cash in the short term in order to make longer term decisions.
Who's On This Episode
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "080 - Business Innovation & Entrepreneurship featuring Egil Moller Nielsen pt 1". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.