In This Episode:
- How Penguin Pick-Up was created to solve the logistical problems around online ordering.
- How Egil created Penguin Fresh and disrupted the traditional grocery experience.
- Why it’s important to understand what’s going on in the marketplace.
- The most important questions you need to ask before moving forward on an idea.
- How optimizing for convenience improved Penguin Pick-Up’s stickiness.
“If you have a good idea but it doesn’t solve anyone’s problem, it’s not a good idea.” - Egil Moller Nielsen
Who's On This EpisodeView All
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "081 - Business Innovation & Entrepreneurship featuring Egil Moller Nielsen pt 2". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.