If you’ve ever wanted more courage and bravery in your everyday life then do we have the BRAVE show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Margie Warrell,. Forbes and Huffington Post Columnist, TV host of RawCourage TV and The best-selling author of Stop Playing Safe, and one of my all-time favorite inspirational and motivational books, BRAVE!
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about every acts of courage we can take to THRIVE in work, love and life.
That plus we’ll talk about sky-diving 13 year olds, winning horses in raffles, plumber vans and breakdowns, why you can take the girl out of the country, but can’t take the country out of the girl, Maddie and diamante tiarra’s, climbing Kilimanjaro—family style, and what I see great things for you and becoming a nun have to do with each other.
Brave Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How’d she end up on a private island with Sir Richard Branson for a week?
- What did she learn from Richard Branson?
- What did she learn from Marianne Williamson
- How do we strengthen our courage muscles
- How to win a horse
- What it means to trust others, trust your intuition, and trust your kids – particularly your 13 year old!
- How her entire family (4 kids) climbed Kilimanjaro?
- What it means to stand for a collective goal?
- How do we find courage?
- What’s it really mean to decide what you stand for?
- What it means to live your life with purpose and intention
- How do you let go of other people’s opinions (of you)
- What’s the importance of handing things over to God?
- How surrender helped get her through an eating disorder?
- How small rituals can change your life
- What’s the power of gratitude?
- What happened to her big-brother Frank, and how he’s doing
- How do we help our kids be more courageous
- How do we help raise brave kids and brave girls
- How to help kids handle failure
Margie Warrell on How To Be Brave & Find Courage to | Thrive In Work, Love & Life! + Meditation! Health | Fitness | Career | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com!