If you’ve ever wanted more energy, and greater health in your life, then do we have the Living Bliss show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Norman Shealy, health pioneer, founder of the American Holistic Medical Association, and the author of many visionary books including 90 Days to Self-Health, The Health Remedies Sourcebook, and Living Bliss, Major Discoveries Along the Holistic Path.
Today we’ll talk about conscientious and energy. How to find more energy, generate more energy, and use it wisely for lifelong health, and vitality.
That plus we’ll talk about heart chakra openings, visits from guides, copper pyramids and tessla coils, and what in the world Usher’s Green Stripe Scotch and chocolate covered Grasshoppers has to do with anything
Energizing & Healing Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How does Dr. Norman Shealy have so much energy at nearly age 84
- What he starts the day with
- How you can retrain the nervous system to overcome chronic pain
- What your unfinished emotional hang-ups have to do with pain
- Why must work on anger, guilt, anxiety and depression are interference with self control
- How autogenic training can help you with your emotions (and even with the election)
- How to bring more relaxation into your life
- What does conscientiousness mean?
- What’s the cause of at least 75 of human health challenges
- What are the healthiest foods to eat
- Why exercise gives you more energy, not less
- What we need to do for adequate sleep
- What texting does to your quality and depth of sleep
- What’s the danger health-wise, and society-wise of cell phones
- How he works with Caroline Myss
- What are the spiritual and health ‘knowings’ that Dr. Norman Shealy has received
- What can be done to regenerate telomeres
- How attitude makes all the difference in the world
- What’s the importance of doing something to help other people
- What he means ‘I didn’t have the courage this life to choose abusive parents’
- How do we shift our minds to move past fear
- How do relax and learn how to let go, of fears, pain, and more.
- Why it’s so important to surrender and give your challenges to God
- What’s the healing power of laughter (Norman Cousins and the Anatomy of an Illness)
Dr. Norman Shealy On How To Have More Energy, Find Your Greatest Health & Live Your Greatest Life! + Guided Meditation! Holistic Medicine | Inspirational | Motivational | Spiritual | Spirituality | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com