If you’ve ever felt lost, chasing your tail, or wondered if there just has to be more to life than what we see around us, then do we have the Angels in the OR show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Tricia Barker, writer, teacher, and author of a beautiful book on life after a near-death experience, Angels in the OR.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about what dying can teach us about healing, survival, and transformation!
Key Points Discussed:
Additional Resources: …….
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive
- Being an annoying passenger and going over bridges (03:04)
- The dream (being outside of time) the night before the accident (08:16)
- Going under and the exciting near-death experience (13:28)
- The essential truth of the soul: Bringing some heavenly love back to earth (22:53)
- The operating system installed by our mums, the screw-up gene, and getting to God and arguing with Him (29:55)
- A different perception of vision: Love and perfection exist even in a blade of grass (37:14)
- What is a mental health first aid kit? (44:37)
- Seeking to be of service to others and spreading kindness and God’s love (48:50)
- The importance of meditating, praying and resetting our energy every day (51:50)