If you’ve ever wondered if there’s an afterlife and answers to life’s greatest questions, then do we have the show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with one of the world’s leading authorities on NDE’s, Dr. Raymond Moody, the best-selling author of Life After Life who actually coined the term Near Death Experience (NDE). And Lisa Smartt, literacy expert and the best-selling author of a brilliant book on final words called Words at the Threshold, about their elevating new project, The University of Heaven.
And that’s just what I want to talk with them about, about life beyond life and answers to life’s greatest questions from near-death experiences, shared death experiences, and even after-death experiences.
Key Points Discussed:
- How Dr. Moody learned about near-death experiences.
- What happened when Dr. Moody went to medical school after becoming an expert on NDE’s.
- How did Lisa Smartt get interested in people’s final or dying words?
- What can we learn from the language of nonsense – people’s last words, or words of delirium?
- What can we learn about life, and life after life, from Near Death Experiences?
- Who is Anthony Cicoria and what happened with his near death experience?
- What are the different levels of experiences people have with NDE’s?
- What are some of the common things that take place in NDE’s?
- What does it mean that death is a transition into another reality?
- Are people who have had NDE’s on a mission when they come back?
- What can we learn from early greek philosophers about NDE’s?
- What can we learn from Plato and the cave allegory about near death experiences?
- What happened to Carl Jung and how did it change him?
- What do people start saying before they die?
- What is a living dream and what can we learn from it?
- What does it mean that final words has meaning and patterns to it?
- What happens to people when they’re out of their body?
- What do we realize when we leave our bodies?
- What do near death experiences teach us about life?
- What are shared death experiences?
- Is it definitive that there is an afterlife?
- How do shared death experiences prove there’s an afterlife?
- What can our kids teach us about life after life?
- What can we learn from kids about reincarnation?
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive