If you’ve ever wanted more time in your day, then do we have the Make Time show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with John Zeratsky, the best-selling co-author of Sprint, along with Jake Knapp, and the co-author of a new favorite book on time, Make Time.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to bulldoze your calendar, and focus on what matters, every day.
Key Points Discussed:
- How did John start working with Google and YouTube?
- How did he begin his own time experiments?
- What are infinity pools and how do they suck away your time?
- What’s the busy bandwagon and how does it affect our time?
- What does it mean most of our time is spent in “default”?
- What’s the difference between being productive and doing the most important work?
- How do we handle our email on our smart phones?
- What’s a distraction free iPhone?
- What is a design sprint and how does it help us get things done?
- What’s a high priority goal?
- What’s it mean to start one’s day with a high priority goal?
- What are the four steps to find and make more time in your day?
- What’s it mean to highlight?
- What does it mean to laser, and how does it help us beat distraction?
- How do we use the body to recharge the brain?
- What’s it mean to reflect to adjust and improve our system?
- How is perfectionism a distraction?
- How do we choose what to focus on first?
- What’s the danger with to-do lists?
- Can becoming a morning-person change your life?
- How can timers transform our day?
- What’s a time timer (timetimer.com)?
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive