In 2016, inspired by renowned podcasters such as Joe Rogan, Tim Ferriss and Brian Rose of London Real, Elliot Reeves began broadcasting powerful conversations with fascinating, influential and inspirational people. This became both his passion and his mission.
Six months later he left his career in Asset Management to pursue this full-time; hence Inspired Edinburgh was born.
To date we have interviewed some of the most highly credentialed speakers, authors, adventures, athletes and entrepreneurs including the likes of:
- The 50 Billion Dollar Man, Dan Peña
- Enlightened entrepreneur, Peter Sage
- Bestselling true crime author, Shaun Attwood
- Anything Goes podcast host, James English
- Record breaking Around The World Cyclist, Mark Beaumont
- Multi award winning stand-up comedian, Jo Caulfield
- Former Scottish Rugby Union player, Max Evans
- Nutritionist, speaker, coach and radio podcast host, Ben Coomber
- Two time TED Global speaker and creator of LiFi Professor, Harald Haas
- World renowned psychic medium, Lisa Williams
- Serial adventurer and motivational speaker, James Ketchell
- Orwell prize winning journalist, Peter Hitchens
We go deep in conversation to gain lessons from the guests journey and explore their thoughts on topics including success, purpose, legacy and changing the world. By constructively challenging perceptions and encouraging people to question themselves, their beliefs, and the world around them, our aim is to inspire, and elevate the consciousness of others.
You can watch all of our interviews at https://inspiredinburgh.com
and connect with us across social media @inspiredinburgh