Join us as Lisa chats with previous podcast guest, Matthew Scigousky, on a special Friday Live episode. First of all, Lisa shares with us a thoughtful gift from Matthew, and they transition to speaking on intuition, and how it not only helped him to make the gift but also contributes to his everyday success. Matt is a motivational speaker and business coach and just released his first book: a collection of poetry, which he uses to inspire his readers to overcome their most difficult obstacles.
- Learn to trust your intuition and instinct, if you don’t act quickly then you allow self-doubt to seep in
- What are you telling yourself? If you’re consistently having negative thoughts, then that is what kind of results you are going to have
- Learn how to create a mental plan of action
- Habits are formed by repetition, if we create a list of positive thoughts and repeat those thoughts every single day they're going to get planted into your mind
- Consciously work toward your goals every day
- When you have an issue that comes into your life, challenge yourself to look at it through a different lens