This week on Full Disclosure Fitness we are going to discuss how to train to reach your personal physique goals. Everyone is different, and everyone has a different “ideal” body – so how should you train to reach your ideal?
The honest truth is that it is going to be different for everyone because we all have different weak points and problem areas. In this episode I reveal how you can identify the weak areas, accept them as problems, and then quickly make the necessary adjustments to fix them!
I also discuss something very personal to me…my grocery list! You’ll learn what I eat on a regular basis to reach my protein and calorie goals – and you’ll find out some tasty ways to liven up bland foods. I really think you’ll get some great ideas from this one.
Don’t forget to check out two of my favorite recipes below – they are easy to prepare, tasty, low calorie, AND high protein. Can’t beat that :)!
More specifically, you’ll find out in this episode:
- How you can bring up lagging body parts and problem areas.
- How adding variety to your training could break you out of a plateau.
- What muscle soreness is really telling you – and if it’s a good thing.
- What exercises to do to emphasize certain areas of the body.
- Why strengthening weaknesses is imperative to having a healthy, strong body.
- Why you should take action on the most crucial things in your life first!
- The difference between regular training & bodybuilding training – and which is best for you!
- How often you should train – and why more is not always better.
- And much, much more!
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Two Great Recipes!
Jay’s Turkey Burger
You’ll need: 2 Slices of 35 Calorie Bread, garlic salt, butter spray, ultra lean ground turkey, a laughing cow french onion cheese wedge, fat free mayo, lettuce.
Make a 112g turkey patty into a burger, sprinkle both sides with garlic salt. Coat grill or pan with non stick cooking spray and grill burger until done. Spray 2 slices of bread with butter spray, then lightly sprinkle with garlic salt. Heat oven to 400 degree (on broil) and place the bread in oven *these slices of bread toast in minutes so watch closely! Remove bread from oven and place burger on one slice of bread. Coat the other slice with a serving of fat free mayo. Place cheese wedge on burger, then add lettuce. Slap the top slice of bread down to make a burger and enjoy! This burger is around 250 calories and has over 30g protein!
Jay’s Healthy Pizza
Help out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show. Thank you so much in advance!
Thank you for listening, and I hope you enjoyed this episode. Please let us know what you think in the comment section below.