Wouldn't it be nice to grow and harvest ounces of your favorite strain? Seeds, soil, water, light — it's easy, right? Actually there's a lot that can go wrong: pests, mold, over- or under-watering; do you use fertilizer; when do you harvest the flower? Marc Eden learned how to grow — after making every mistake along the way — and now shows home growers how to do it right. Through his company Green Carpet Growing, Marc offers individual instruction, and an online video class — with a special discount for Kannaboom listeners. Listen to learn all about growing your own cannabis, including:
- Why the trend of growing your own is exploding right now.
- How growing your own is so economical once you make the investment in a grow tent and lights.
- How to choose a strain. Seeds or clones? An auto-flowering plant?
- Should you use fertilizer?
- Can you grow for. the minor cannabinoids?
- How to get started: Take Marc's online course, and save 25% at checkout with the code KANNABOOM
A YouTube video about Marc's new online class
Follow Green Carpet Growing on Facebook
, or on Twitter