A recent study of claims about cannabis made on the internet found that 80% of the 'information' being presented about cannabis online is false. When you're trying to get good information for your health and wellness, this is downright dangerous. Curt Robbins has been down the rabbit hole and knows where to look for good-quality info about cannabinoids, terpenes and other aspects of cannabis that can affect your health. In this segment we talk about:
- The March 2021 study "Internet Claims on the Health Benefits of Cannabis… from the Journal of General Internal Medicine
- The importance of clinical studies
- How reefer madness myths from the prohibition era have morphed into new misinformation about the medicinal capabilities of cannabis.
- Where to look for solid information about cannabis.
- How to distinguish between scientific findings and marketing claims