Podchaser Logo
Episode from the podcastKansas City, MO – PODCAST WEATHER TEAM

Tue, 4 Jun: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, with Hazards – L: 68°, H: 86°

Released Tuesday, 4th June 2019
Good episode? Give it some love!
Kansas City’s weather forecast for today, reported at 5:15 AM on Tuesday, the 4th of June. Overnight, a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Looking ahead, Tuesday, a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Tuesday Night, a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Next, Wednesday, a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunrise today will be at 5:53 am and the sun will set at 8:40 pm.

There are 4 local weather hazards at the time of this report. Here are those local weather hazards.

Hazardous Weather Outlook. This hazardous weather outlook is for northwest. north central and west central Missouri. as well as extreme eastern Kansas. Day one. Today and Tonight. Strong to severe storms are possible throughout the area this afternoon and evening. Some storms will be capable of producing large hail and damaging winds, with an isolated tornado risk possible. Flash flooding is possible with any rainfall as the evening progresses. Days two through seven. Wednesday through Monday. Additional storms are expected throughout the week, with increasing flash flooding potential developing by the late work week and early weekend.

Flood Statement. The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas. Missouri. Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan. Andrew and Buchanan Counties. Missouri River at Atchison affecting Atchison. Buchanan and Platte Counties. Missouri River at Leavenworth affecting Leavenworth and Platte Counties. Missouri River at Parkville affecting Leavenworth. Wyandotte and Platte Counties. Missouri River at Kansas City affecting Wyandotte. Clay. Jackson and Platte Counties. Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay. Jackson and Ray Counties. Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson. Lafayette and Ray Counties. Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll. Lafayette and Saline Counties. Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll. Chariton and Saline Counties. Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton. Howard and Saline Counties. Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties. Precautionary/preparedness actions. Do not drive through flowing water. Nearly half of all flood fatalities are vehicle related. As little as 6 inches of water may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Two feet of water will carry most vehicles away. This product along with additional weather and stream information is available at www dot weather dot gov slash kc/. Moc095-107-177-050156- /o. Keax. T0000z-000000t0000z/ /napm7. T0055z. T1545z. T0000z. UU/ 857 PM Central Daylight Time Mon Jun 3 2019. The Flood Warning continues for The Missouri River at Napoleon. until further notice. At 8:00 PM Monday the stage was 29. feet. Flood stage is 17. feet. Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast. Forecast. The river will continue to fall to a stage of 28. feet by Wednesday morning. At 25. feet. Rural areas unprotected by levees flood. At 24. feet. The Missouri-Pacific Railroad tracks are overtopped. At 17. feet. Low-lying areas unprotected by levees begin to flood. Latest Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast. Missouri River Napoleon 17 29. Mon 08 PM 29. early Tuesday morning. Lon 3916 9415 3922 9417 3925 9386 3918 9384 3911 9405.

Flood Statement. The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas. Missouri. Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan. Andrew and Buchanan Counties. Missouri River at Atchison affecting Atchison. Buchanan and Platte Counties. Missouri River at Leavenworth affecting Leavenworth and Platte Counties. Missouri River at Parkville affecting Leavenworth. Wyandotte and Platte Counties. Missouri River at Kansas City affecting Wyandotte. Clay. Jackson and Platte Counties. Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay. Jackson and Ray Counties. Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson. Lafayette and Ray Counties. Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll. Lafayette and Saline Counties. Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll. Chariton and Saline Counties. Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton. Howard and Saline Counties. Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties. Precautionary/preparedness actions. Do not drive through flowing water. Nearly half of all flood fatalities are vehicle related. As little as 6 inches of water may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Two feet of water will carry most vehicles away. This product along with additional weather and stream information is available at www dot weather dot gov slash kc/. Moc047-095-177-050156- /o. Keax. T0000z-000000t0000z/ /sbem7. T0000z. T1217z. T0000z. NO/ 857 PM Central Daylight Time Mon Jun 3 2019. The Flood Warning continues for The Missouri River at Sibley. until further notice. At 7:17 AM Monday the stage was 33. feet. Flood stage is 22. feet. Major flooding is occurring and Major flooding is forecast. Forecast. The river will continue to fall to a stage of 32. feet by Wednesday morning. At 32. feet. The Tri-County Non-Federal Levee located northwest of Sibley will likely be overtopped. At 30. feet. Flooding is likely at the parking lot near Homers Landing located below the Fort Osage Historical Site. At 22. feet. Low-lying rural areas along the river and outside of levee protection flood. Latest Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast. Missouri River Sibley 22 33. Mon 07 AM 33. early Tuesday morning. Lon 3925 9431 3922 9417 3916 9415 3918 9420 3918 9432.

Flood Statement. The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas. Missouri. Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan. Andrew and Buchanan Counties. Missouri River at Atchison affecting Atchison. Buchanan and Platte Counties. Missouri River at Leavenworth affecting Leavenworth and Platte Counties. Missouri River at Parkville affecting Leavenworth. Wyandotte and Platte Counties. Missouri River at Kansas City affecting Wyandotte. Clay. Jackson and Platte Counties. Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay. Jackson and Ray Counties. Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson. Lafayette and Ray Counties. Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll. Lafayette and Saline Counties. Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll. Chariton and Saline Counties. Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton. Howard and Saline Counties. Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties. Precautionary/preparedness actions. Do not drive through flowing water. Nearly half of all flood fatalities are vehicle related. As little as 6 inches of water may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Two feet of water will carry most vehicles away. This product along with additional weather and stream information is available at www dot weather dot gov slash kc/. Ksc209-moc047-095-165-050156- /o. Keax. T0000z-190607t1200z/ /kcdm7. T1027z. T2015z. T1200z. NO/ 857 PM Central Daylight Time Mon Jun 3 2019. The Flood Warning continues for The Missouri River at Kansas City. until Thursday morning. At 8:30 PM Monday the stage was 36. feet. Flood stage is 32. feet. Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast. Forecast. The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by Thursday morning. At 35. feet. Farm levees are overtopped. Flooding of cropland, homesteads, and secondary roads behind the levees occurs. At 32. feet. Minor flooding outside of levees occurs. Latest Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast. Missouri River Kansas City 32 36. Mon 08 PM 35. early Tuesday morning. Lon 3919 9461 3925 9431 3918 9432 3912 9444 3910 9461.

See you tomorrow!

The post Tue, 4 Jun: A slight chance of showers and thunder… appeared first on PODCAST WEATHER TEAM.
Rate Episode
Do you host or manage this podcast?
Claim and edit this page to your liking.