Here are the points we discuss from Trav's Book of Knowledge
- Whatever you do; do the best you can because the work will live forever.
— Jackie Chan
- You can deal with anything today if you have a compelling future
— Tony Robbins
- You will never influence the world by trying to be like it.
- Most people focus on a few strong ties. But webs of weak ties are how ideas are spread.
- You don’t need to know everything about everything to do anything.
- If you describe the problem better than anyone else, people will believe that you have the best solution.
- Do this, or don't this. Choose.
- You are what you love not what loves you. (In reference to having your self-esteem be built on the opinions of others.)
- Most of the people we see in the arts are not there because they had the most to offer, but because they wanted to be there the most.
— Jerry Seinfeld
- I keep track of my successes by counting my failures
— Walt Disney
- We are all a little stupid and a little brilliant.
- End Strong.
People remember the end. You can have a slow start, and a weak middle, but make sure you end strong.
- You can suffer from anxiety and not know it.
- There are finite and infinite games. You want to play the infinite game.
- Take this seriously. Not personally.
- If I fall in love with my songs, I'll never write music.
— Kyle cease
- All of your plans are stupid. All plans are stupid and a waste of time, until they work, then they are totally worth it. And you never know what plan will work, so you might as well get started on your stupid plan.
Creators & Guests
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.