Do you struggle with finding guests for your live video show? In addition to reviewing the material and producing your live video show, finding people to be on your show can take up a lot of your time. Where is the best place to get a guest? On this episode, we discuss 9 ways to find guests for your live streams.
Here is a breakdown on a few of the places you can look to find guests.
- Build your list from friends and connections
- Leverage people you have or are about to interview
- Attend industry events - online, virtual and in-person
- Find authors of upcoming books on Amazon - Amazon reviews
- Search podcast apps for related shows to your topic
- Search blogs in your industry
- Try and make a connection or get noticed by them online
- Make the benefits obvious - audience size, email list, social promotion, backlinks to your website
- Podcast guest services
Click the subscribe or follow button, push play, and let's get you moving with live video!Launch Your Live Official SiteFacebookInstagramTwitterLinkedInYouTube