On our last episode, we shared 11 ways to help you identify your audience for your live show. This week, Christian Karasiewicz and Jim Fuhs want to focus on helping you build your existing audience.
You’ve made a significant time investment to produce your own show. Are you struggling to get your audience to watch your show? How do you get them to tune in?
On this episode, we discuss 11 ways to build your live show with your existing audience.
- Create great content
- Build Buzz About Your Broadcast - don’t wait.
- Interact with viewers
- Create eye-catching and relevant thumbnails
- Cross-promote your show - other social media channels, Facebook Pages, Facebook Group posts (read the rules), etc
- Tag guests
- Tag influencers (relevant)
- Encourage your audience to interact
- Invite your audience to share your show on social media
- Message past guests
- Repurpose your content - to name a few, Lately, Descript, Otter.ai and so on...
Click the subscribe or follow button, push play, and let's get you moving with live video!More about episode 17Launch Your Live Official SiteFacebookInstagramTwitterLinkedInYouTube