* Guest: Patrick Semmens - National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation - RightToWork.org.
* Another illegal scheme busted!
* Gov. Dunleavy's executive order prohibits the State of Alaska from seizing money from the paychecks of state employees at the behest of union bosses without workers' explicit consent, including acknowledging that they know they have the right not to fund union activities.
* Now a slew of other states may be about to take a similar step.
* Rand Paul: Drain Big Labor's Swamp.
* How Nasty Can Union Violence Get And Still Be Legal? - ABC.
* Freedom from Union Violence Act.
* Male Chinese 'relatives' placed in Uyghur homes co-sleep with female 'hosts'.
* Trump immigration policies lead to thousands of Mexicans giving up on asylum claims.
* Joy Behar: Trump rallies are fake, full of paid actors.
* Unlike jeering MLB fans, UFC fans give Trump 'positive reaction' when he shows up for big fight.
* Sheriff: Man following wife's orders harasses MAGA hat wearer with 'Communist' jab, spits on him.
* Depoliticize and disinfect federal judges.
* Larry Klayman disagrees with 2 jurists who dismissed Corsi and Arpaio cases.
* Revenge of the Chair Warmers: Gov't of, by and for the bureaucracy.
* Gun-control activists threaten Jersey Mike's with boycott for open-carry policies.
* Apple to replace standard family emoji with non-binary people.
* Trump economy sets 3rd straight month of record black employment.