Welcome to the first episode of my new podcast, capturing the ups and downs of my move from Belfast to Barbados.
For those of you who are brand new to Otherworld Travel, I'm Yvonne Campbell, a certified travel agent and soon-to-be Barbados expert. Life in Barbados is my second travel-themed podcast.
If you tuned in to my first podcast series, "The Bucket List
" you may have heard my guest Marc Mc Collin from Visit Barbados
talking about the Caribbean paradise island, and all that it has to offer.
During that conversation, I talked with Marc about the welcome stamp
. Little did I know at the time, but the seed of curiosity was already planted, and I was already putting in place plans to tick a visit to Barbados off my very own bucket list! In this episode, you'll hear:
- My process for uprooting my life, including the PCR Covid-19 test.
- My top tip for getting a great deal on a flight upgrade to Barbados on British Airways.
- Why I chose the Seabreeze hotel on arrival.
- What can you expect during the quarantine process.
- How Bajans celebrate Christmas and New Year.
- The wonderful sounds of the whistling frog.
Make sure you subscribe
, because in the next episode, we'll be covering the paradise island's best beaches, and you won't want to miss it! Follow the show on Podchaser Follow the show on Instagram