Are you tired of chasing after clients? What if you could create an automated system to attract your ideal client? In this episode I interview a man who has developed a million dollar business using this exact system, and he is going to share with you how he did it.
Episode Featured Guest: Russ Ruffino
Russ Ruffino is the founder of Clients on Demand™, the most reliable client attraction system in the world. He built a multi-million dollar business helping experts (coaches, consultants, thought-leaders and service professionals) create simple, strong and repeatable marketing and sales processes that attract the perfect clients, at the perfect price, anytime they want. His average client raises their prices 1,000% or more, and, once they're up-and-running, attracts 5-10 new potential clients every day. It's the fastest method on the planet for scaling a coaching business to the six-figure per month mark.
In This Podcast Episode You Will Learn:
- How to attract your ideal clients in the next 7 days and how to do it again and again
- Proven 4-step system for putting ALL of your client attraction on 100% autopilot
- Why 1-on-1 consulting is OBSOLETE...and how to get better results for clients in less than half the time
- Why LOW PRICES are hurting your business (and your clients results)...and how to start commanding $3,000+ prices for your work...
- How to find your niche while still doing what you're naturally good at
Links and Resources Mentioned in the Show:RussRuffino.com ClientsOnDemand.com Twitter
– Follow Sam on Twitter! Facebook
– Connect with Samon Facebook!
Don’t Miss an Episode. Subscribe to One of the Links Below:Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher
Thank you for Listening to the Podcast!
If you’ve found value in this episode of the Marketing Access Pass Podcast, I would love to hear about it! Please head on over to iTunes and leave me a Rating and Review (5 stars would be awesome!) so others who are interested in starting an online business can find the show and learn how to escape the “rat-race”. Click here to learn how to leave a rating and review. If you have any questions or comments about this show, please post them in the comments area below and my guest and I would more than happy to answer them.