Want to get more listeners to your show or music? Check out these tips and strategies on how you can use SoundCloud to reach a wider audience. In this episode I interview a man who used SoundCloud to grow his record label and music artists.
Episode Featured Guest: Budi Voogt
Budi Voogt is an entrepreneur who loves music. So he built his life around those two things. He co-founded a record label, and helps manage artists at Heroic Recordings. They have breached the iTunes charts, sent artists on international tours, scored massive hits on SoundCloud and received radio play worldwide. SoundCloud has been crucial to his success so he created an in-depth guide on how to leverage this medium in your business. He wrote a book appropriately called “The SoundCloud Bible” He’s been featured on various podcasts like Entrepreneur on Fire, Gen Y Success, The Modern Musician Show and more.
In This Podcast Episode You Will Learn:
- How to leverage Soundcloud to grow your audience and get more listeners
- The launch sequence Budi used to sell his bestselling book
- How to know exactly what your audience wants and provide it to them
- How to market your book through an email nurture sequence
- Why validating your idea before creating your product is important
- How to upsell your premium product to your audience
- Tips on how to use SoundCloud with social media marketing
Links and Resources Mentioned in the Show:BudiVoogt.com
- Budi's blog and website HeroicRecordings.com
– Budi's Record Label The Sound Cloud Bible Book
– Budi's in-depth guide on how to use SoundCloud to grow your business SoundCloud
- Online audio distribution platform Twitter
– Follow Budi on Twitter! Facebook
– Connect with Budi on Facebook!
Don’t Miss an Episode. Subscribe to One of the Links Below:Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher
Thank you for Listening to the Podcast!
If you’ve found value in this episode of the Marketing Access Pass Podcast, I would love to hear about it! Please head on over to iTunes and leave me a Rating and Review (5 stars would be awesome!) so others who are interested in starting an online business can find the show and learn how to escape the “rat-race”. Click here to learn how to leave a rating and review. If you have any questions or comments about this show, please post them in the comments area below and my guest and I would more than happy to answer them.