Entrepreneurship is not easy. There are a lot of emotional ups and downs. It is tough sometimes to pick yourself up when you encounter failure or self-doubt. Learn how to pick yourself up and overcome these entrepreneurial mindset challenges. Check out this powerful interview.
Episode Featured Guest: Samantha Riley
Samantha "Sam" Riley is the author of the new book The Heart of Entrepreneurship
and the creator of the Accelerant Group
where she helps business owners amplify their message so that they can make a bigger impact and charge higher fees. She made her first million by her mid twenties, as a high school dropout selling dance wear through her retail stores. Over the past 20 years, she built several highly successful businesses and worked with over a hundred experts coaches and consultants helping them create businesses that allows them to live the life they envisioned when they first quit their day job.
In This Podcast Episode You Will Learn:
- How to deal with financial setbacks as an entrepreneur
- Why facing failure is nothing to be ashamed of when you’re a startup
- How to overcome mental challenges when the times get really tough
- Daily habits that will keep you motivated and breakthrough to the next level
- What you should do when your personal life impacts your business
- How to surround yourself with the right people for lasting success
Links and Resources Mentioned in the Show:TheHeartofEntrepreneurship.com
- Sam's Book (Free copy of her book for the first 20 people!) TheAccelerantGroup.com
– Sam's company where she help Entrepreneurs make a bigger impact Instagram
- Follow Sam on Instagram Twitter
– Follow Sam on Twitter! Facebook
– Connect with Samon Facebook!
Don’t Miss an Episode. Subscribe to One of the Links Below:Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher
Thank you for Listening to the Podcast!
If you’ve found value in this episode of the Marketing Access Pass Podcast, I would love to hear about it! Please head on over to iTunes and leave me a Rating and Review (5 stars would be awesome!) so others who are interested in starting an online business can find the show and learn how to escape the “rat-race”. Click here to learn how to leave a rating and review. If you have any questions or comments about this show, please post them in the comments area below and my guest and I would more than happy to answer them.