In this special, exclusive interview we are joined by Justin Sardi from TubeSift! We hear from Justin about his path to internet marketing, learning it was not a scam and how he has managed to grow the company quickly since its founding. Justin talks about why YouTube is such an attractive platform to market on, the content creation plan at the company and also gives us some idea of the pricing structure at the moment. Tune in to hear all about this exciting business and how it might be useful to you!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Your First YouTube Ad Campaign.
- [00:53] Justin's background in construction and his transition into internet marketing.
- [02:55] Common mistakes made on YouTube and the service that TubeSift provides.
- [04:25] Examples of the different types of ads that can be run on YouTube.
- [05:19] The opportunities offered by advertising on YouTube — making the most of the platform.
- [06:04] The array of offers from TubeSift and things to be rolled out soon!
- [06:56] Marketing at TubeSift — what has been working for them.
- [08:21] Why TubeSift sticks to running ads exclusively on YouTube currently.
- [09:03] The content creation plan at TubeSift; onboarding, training and more!
- [10:16] What is a challenge funnel? Helping clients get up and running.
- [11:31] The pricing structure for the challenge and the intended forthcoming increase.
- [12:35] Bringing in experts to boost the success of the team quickly.
- [13:55] Pre-recorded content combined with live coaching.
- [14:52] Justin's ideas around wealth creation and making use of profit.
- [17:01] Growing businesses until you exit — smart entrepreneurship.
- [18:00] Justin's favorite business tool at the moment!
- [18:45] The business book that Justin is currently reading and a bonus recommendation!
- [20:02] Connecting with Justin and learning more about TubeSift.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
TubeSift Justin Sardi ClickFunnels Russell Brunson Dan Martel SaaS Academy Wealth Factory Garrett Gunderson Warren Buffett Charlie Munger Baremetrics Intercom Resonate Nancy Duarte Sapiens
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: