Dr. Dan German, a successful Orthodontist for over 30 years and founder of orthobrain in Ohio, tells us about his journey. The path to success isn't always so straight and tends to be quite crooked. Dr. Dan opens wide on his ups and downs and shares with us his mindsets and attitudes, both in his personal and professional life.
Episode Take Aways:
1. Don't give anyone else the power to wreck your day. Make the conscious decision to make it a GREAT day, everyday! Even if the day only has a couple hours left, make those hours great ones!
2. Smile at the world, and the world will smile back. :)
3. Don't focus on the one thing in your life that's causing you stress. Focus on all that is good and all that you have going for you. Let THAT motivate you!
4. For Dr. German, being pushed down allowed him to get up and get up stronger and better then ever.
5. Let's all try and be like Dr. Dan... Just as he makes it his intention to give world class care to his patients, let's try and make our own interaction with others the highlights of their days!
More at: MVPODCASTING - www.mvpodcasting.com
Host: Maverick Peters - www.maverickpeters.com