Hi, beauties! It’s time to reclaim your spot on the intentionality train as we sit down with Chandra Scott
, business strategist, to chat about designing a life and business around your passions, preferences, and strengths. Chandra also shares her refreshingly uncomplicated approach to balancing entrepreneurship with motherhood, partnerships, relationships, and all of the other important aspects of our lives.
If you’ve been looking for simple strategies for living + working in alignment and with intention and maybe even a little kick in the pants to take action, then this is the episode you’ve been waiting for. The straightforward process that Chandra outlines will have you dreaming, scheming, and most importantly, doing more of the things that light you up most.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
“It’s part of living an intentional life: taking these aligned actions that, at some point, are going to build up to something greater.”— Chandra Scott
“All of the epiphanies and a-ha’s come in the doing.”— Chandra Scott
“The intersection of motherhood and entrepreneurship is a lesson in energy management.”— Chandra Scott
“As entrepreneurs, we are used to being in this space of realizing we can create almost anything that we want. We have this illusion of control when, in reality, there’s no control. You can pick a focal point and head in that direction, but you can’t control what the path will be like.”— Chandra Scott
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- What it means to truly follow your passion(s)
- The simple yet powerful questions Chandra asks herself in designing her intentional life (We're totally stealing these!)
- How to remain present, open, and responsive to the possibilities -- in life and in business
- Chandra’s surprisingly easy way to identify your key strengths, what makes you different, and what you bring to the table as an entrepreneur (Hint: It involves your clients!)
- Why frequent reassessment and reevaluation are essential when designing an intentional life + business
LINKSChandra ScottThe Desire Map
book by Danielle LaPorte
Chandra Scott’s incredible plannersChandra Scott on Facebook
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
KNOW ANOTHER BOSS BABE IN NEED OF AN A-HA?
SHARE THE LOVE BY HITTING THOSE BUTTONS ON THE LEFT, GORGEOUS!
And because community makes everything better, be sure to join our Boss Babe community here