The personal finance world is full of rules and things that you should and shouldn’t do with your money. These rules lead to stress, frustration, and competition and honestly, make you feel like you aren’t doing enough, you don’t have enough, and you’ll never be able to fully be happy with your money situation. This is so not true. If you’ve ever made a money mistake, which we all have, this episode is for you.
What You'll Learn
- Why we all make money mistakes
- How to recover from a money mistake
- Why your money mindset is key when you make a mistake
- How to deal with debt
- Why it's OK to miss the "best investment" opportunity
- How to keep yourself calm when you do make a money mistake
Thanks to Manscaped for sponsoring this episode. .Get 20% off + free shipping with the code MYMONEY at Manscaped.com
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
👉 Sign up for my weekly LET’S TALK MONEY
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here