Dan Conway is just like you and me. He is a married father of three who had what he called a "soul-crushing" corporate job who turned to cryptocurrency as a way out. However, Dan's attraction to crypto wasn’t borne of a get-rich-quick dream, although he certainly wasn’t immune to those. He was a true believer because he was living the problem crypto sought to fix.
In Dan's new book, Confessions of a Crypto Millionaire, he chronicles his journey from his corporate job days to cashing in earning fourteen million dollars investing in Ethereum. I can't wait for you to hear Dan's story on this episode!
What You'll Learn
- What sparked Dan's interest in cryptocurrency
- A short 101 on cryptocurrency and what you need to know
- Why Dan was so intrigued with Ethereum and invested all he had in this currency
- The lessons Dan learned about life and money on his journey
- What happens after you make millions in investing
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes
and email a copy of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here