Raise your hand if you’ve ever said the words, “I don’t want to deal with my money right now?” Friend, I am right there with you. Especially in those seasons when I had debt or things just weren’t flowing like I’d hope they would be. The truth is, we all face different money seasons and challenges – absolutely no one is immune.
You may know of our guest today in this reboot episode, Kumiko Love from the Budget Mom
. She’s the real deal, paid off a ton of debt, and has some serious money advice to share on how to live a life you love on a budget that you can afford. Now that’s a tag line I can get behind!
What You'll Learn
- What Kumiko's secret was to pay off $77,000 in eight months
- Practical ways to move from paycheck to paycheck to money success
- How Kumiko's upbringing taught her some of her most important money lessons
- The ways your finances change after having a baby and how to create a plan on any budget
- Ways to erase the idea of perfection when it comes to your finances
- Kumiko's journey to becoming The Budget Mom
This episode is sponsored by Manscaped. Get 20% off + free shipping with the code MYMONEY at Manscaped.com.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here