Your credit score has power and that three-digit number has a dramatic impact on your financial future. If you do nothing else this year, grab your credit score the tail and yank it up to 700+ (preferably over 740). You don’t have to go all crazy trying for an 850 score – but don’t get lazy. Even if you have a good score, it could drop tomorrow by one silly mishap.
Marsha Barnes from The Finance Bar
will share her best tips to get your score in check for the new year in this reboot episode.
What You'll Learn
- Why your credit score is a powerful piece of your financial future
- How to create a better financial brand for yourself
- Which credit scoring models do you need to care about
- What action steps you should take this year to raise your score
- How your score impacts your job and where you live
- Why Marsha is so passionate about financial literacy
Make it the year you finally cross life insurance off your list, and get protection for your loved ones. Go to Policygenius.com
and get started. You could save 50% or more by comparing quotes and start the new year with one less thing to worry about.
is a subscription book club for kids ages 0 - 12 that sends 5 beautiful children’s books to your door each hand-picked by experts. Go to http://www.literati.com/mymoney
for TWENTY-FIVE PERCENT OFF your FIRST TWO ORDERS and pick your kid's book club gift today.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
👉 Sign up for my weekly LET’S TALK MONEY
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
· Shannah on Twitter
· Shannah on Instagram