During the holidays it's very easy to get wrapped up in all the gift buying and gift getting. Some of us save the whole year just to afford a great holiday season with family and friends. However, sometimes the best gifts actually don't cost a thing (well, no more than the price of a stamp). Say what?
On This Podcast Episode:Hannah Brencher
found herself unhappy while living in NYC and battling depression. So she decided to write love letters to anyone that would read them in hopes of cheering them up (and perhaps herself). What she uncovered was an amazing movement turned into business around the simple, yet powerful, concept of sending More Love Letters
- Hannah's sharing her story and journey in creating a business and a movement helping to change many people's lives
- Hear her share why this message is so powerful in today's environment
- Unlock ways you help others this holiday season without having to spend money
- Be inspired to take a leap of faith going into the New Year
- Check out her TED talk as well - it's a gem!
Thanks for Tuning In:
Thanks for tuning in to listen to this episode of Millennial Money
. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media.
Also, please leave an honest review for Millennial Money…
! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and much appreciated! You’re awesome!