When the one shot you get could mean the difference between death or survival - whether a deer in your sights for your hungry family's next meal or an enemy combatant in a force-on-force battle - you damn well better hit your target!
But outside of the range where you have a nice bench and a sandbag support, are you 100% you could hit that shot?
You will be... once you discover the many secrets to field-expedient shooting for pinpoint rifle marksmanship with our special guest, Ian Kenney.
Here's what awaits you in this week's episode...
- 3 common myths and mistakes that separate the "sniper" from the wild shooter whose shots never hit their target!
- Do-it-yourself field-expedient methods for keeping your rifle in perfect position from front to back - every time!
- The best methods to make your sight-picture steady as a surgeon's hands without the use of fancy-schmancy after market gizmos and gadgets!
- Fast-action improvisation techniques for those "targets of opportunity" that don't give you time to get into perfect position!
- How a simple piece of 550 paracord can create a rotational accuracy aid in just a matter of seconds!
Go ahead and try these little-known tactics with some dry-fire practice for your rifle and see just how easy it will be to shoot with supreme accuracy round after round!