Following up on my promise in our "Sheepdog Morning" podcast last week, I'm about to let you in on how to get in amazing shape fast...
... AND fine-tune your tactical firearms and combatives training - all at the SAME TIME!
While most people (those who actually train, that is) separate each of these individually, you can actually accomplish much more... in less time... AND get better results if you combine both into one fast-moving tactical routine.
"How?" you might ask?
I'll share with you 5 easy steps (and a sample training exercise) to show you how easy and effective this can be.
Give it a try and I promise you'll never look at either your fitness training or your tactical training the same way again.
Here's what you'll find in this week's episode...
- Why "tactical fitness" training will make you a better gunfighter than your best day at the range!
- How your workout duds may actually be setting you up for a nasty surprise in a real attack! (Plus, my Goodwill solution that takes your tactical realism to the next level!)
- Cheap training gear! Practical tips for getting the most out of your fitness and tactical training for mere pennies on the dollar.
- An advanced "military secret training method" I personally used to get even the most overweight, out-of-shape clients (and soldiers) in the best shape of their lives as fast as humanly possible!
- 2 (and 1/2) step-by-step "tactical fitness" workouts! Whether you want to work on your firearm skills or hand-to-hand combat, I unload a ton of "take you by the hand" tips for personalizing your training to exactly what you need to be a better protector!
It only takes 15-25 minutes, 3 times a week to get in better shape AND work on your tactical skills!
The only drawback you'll have after listening to this podcast episode is that you'll no longer have any excuses for avoiding what you know needs to be done to be the ultimate "sheepdog" you can be.
But you'll thank me for that. :-)