Ready to shoot some ammo?
After Part 1 in our "Tactical Ammo" series, you have at least one good candidate for a personal defense round for your handgun.
But you need confidence that your ammo won't fail you - in the gun or out of it!
MCS Editor, Jeff Anderson, shares 4 "lab tests" you can do yourself to not only test the integrity of your ammo... but its stopping power as well.
Here's what you'll find in this week's episode...
- Soak your ammo in these 3 substances to recreate environmental conditions that could affect whether your round fires in action.
- A little-known "weak link" in cartridge integrity that could cause your firearm to explode! (Worst part is, YOU may be helping it happen.)
- How to tell if your round has the "stopping power" you need to defeat a meth-juiced attacker charging you at full speed!
- Fun live-fire tests that will PROVE you have the ammo you can bet your life on! (This could very well be the most fun you have on the range... ever!)
In a real gunfight, your confidence in your abilities... your weapon... and your ammo all play a factor in your survivability.
These 4 tests will go a long way in making sure what you're feeding your gun will never let you down!
Resources From Podcast:
- Free "Advanced Stopping Power" Guide
- Free "Bulletproof Defense" DVD