In today's episode, Meron Bareket shares why you really need to launch a podcast in 2014 before it's too late.
: get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial. Over 150,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player.
In today's episode:
- Why you really need to launch a podcast in 2014
- Why start a podcast has less competition than starting a blog
- Meron shares his advice on how to launch a podcast successfully
- How to setup an email list and leverage it to launch a podcast successfully
Meron Bareket is an entrepreneur who has launched a digital magazine called, Inspiring Innovation, he has also launched a podcast under the same name, Inspiring Innovation Podcast
, and more recently, he has just launched a new product called, Podcast Incubator
One of the things that Meron and I mentioned today is just how powerful podcasting is. It’s an amazing strategy that helps you:
- Build up your name, brand and authority in your niche
- Interview, network, and connect with your niche’s market leaders and celebrities
- Grow an engaged audience of thousands within weeks
- Build your mailing list rapidly and easily
- Become a sought-after speaker, mentor, consultant and author
If you’re interested in becoming a successful podcaster, Meron has created the perfect resource for you. The Podcast Incubator
is the #1 step-by-step, over the shoulder training course and community for podcasters.
I am a student of Meron's and I've had amazing results with my podcast ranking in Top 10 New & Noteworthy for all 3 of my categories in iTunes! Meron has also had students that have outranked huge names in the main rankings including one show outranking Pat Flynn, John Lee Dumas, Amy Porterfield, Seth Godin, Michael Hyatt, Chris Ducker, Tim Ferriss and others!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Podcast Incubator - Meron's brand new membership site providing amazing training & resources to help you launch a successful podcast.
Connect with Meron
Connect With The Podcast:
Enjoy the episode? Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes and leave a 5 s…
The Podcast is also now available to subscribe to on Stitcher Radio
Affiliate Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you, and I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase.