Learn how to avoid common podcast mistakes, content plan your episodes, develop a great first episode without a long winded introduction, and more in today's episode with guest, Daniel J. Lewis.
In this episode we discuss:
- Common mistakes that newbie podcasters make
- How planning sets your podcast up for success
- Why you need to niche down when launching a podcast
- How many episodes should you produce before launching a podcast
- Outlining using basic bullet points for each podcast episode
- A problem that can occur when you first start podcasting; talking about unrelated stuff
- What your first episode should consist of
- How to weave your story into your podcast without creating an introduction episode
- How to introduce yourself in a concise way on every new episode
- Setting up a good episode numbering system
- How to market your podcast successfully
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Daniel:
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "15 Make Podcasting Easy With The Daniel J. Lewis Content Plan". You can add this podcast to a new or existing list.