It is completely possible! YOU can write a book in 30 days. In today's episode, you're going to hear from bestselling thriller author and blogger, Joanna Penn. She's going to share how she wrote her first novel during NaNoWriMo.
In today's episode we are going to discuss:
- Joanna’s first book that she wrote and how her self-help book helped her with knowing what she wanted to do with her life.
- The transition from Joanna’s full-time corporate job to full-time author entrepreneur
- How you can write a finished book in 3o days during NaNoWriMo
- Why Joanna decided to write a novel during NaNoWriMo
- What Joanna’s research process looks like
Click here to go to the show notes for today's epi…
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "30 Days to a Finished Book: How NaNoWriMo Can Help You Write a Novel with Joanna Penn (ep 34)". You can add this podcast to a new or existing list.